[Propertalk] SermonWriter materials for Dec. 14 (Advent 3B), John 1:6-8, 19-28

Joe Parrish joeparrish at compuserve.com
Mon Dec 8 20:56:53 EST 2014

Thefollowing are SermonWriter materials for Dec. 14 (Advent 3B).They include materials for John 1:6-8, 19-28, where John theBaptist spoke of "the one who comes after me..., whose sandal strap I'mnot worthy to loosen."

To access those files, you MUST use the following links. If clicking on the link fails to work, copy the link and paste it in theaddress window near the top of your browser.  Then hit the ENTER key orclick GO.

Microsoft Word file:
http://www.lectionary.org/SW/12-14ys/John.1.6-8--19-28.doc

HTML file (web page):
http://www.lectionary.org/SW/12-14ys/John.1.6-8--19-28.htm

A TIP: If you want the Word file,LEFT-CLICK on the link and see what happens.  That should bring up adialog box that asks if you want to open the file or save it.  ChooseOPEN.  Then save it wherever you like on your hard drive.

If that doesn't work, RIGHT-CLICKon the link.  You should get a sub-menu.  Hopefully, "SaveTarget As" will be one of the options.  Click on that.  Thensave the file wherever you want on your hard drive.

http://www.lectionary.org/

Dick Donovan